Activated Charcoal Soap
Support your daily Acne routine with our activated charcoal soap.
Experience how the amazing power of Activated Charcoal can help cleanse your skin
Enriched with its trusty sidekick, Tea Tree Oil, an essential oil that has anti-inflammatory properties
Handcrafted in New Zealand.
- Support your daily acne routine with this cleansing soap bar
- Activated charcoal is well known in skincare to unclog pores through gentle exfoliation and then draws out the impurities and oils from the skin
- Infused with Anti-inflammatory Tea Tree oil
- Luxuriate in the lather created thanks to the all-natural plant oils
- Good for you, good for the world we live in - 100% Vegan
At SoapOman we definitely believe that less is more.
That's why we keep our ingredients natural and to the minimum.
We only use what we have to - nothing more and nothing less.
Our Activated Charcoal and Tea Tree Oil Soap contains:
- 4 x Saponified Oils (this just means it has been turned into soap)
- Coconut Husk Activated Charcoal
- Natural Essential Oil - Tea Tree
All soaps use Lye. Lye is the ingredient that changes the Oils into a bar of soap. Lye is made by combining Sodium Hydroxide (or Caustic Soda) in water before mixing with the oil.
The mixture is then left for up to 48hrs to allow the oil and lye to react and turn into soap. At the end of the process, there is no lye left in the soap.
Please note: Ingredients are subject to change and customer should always check the packaging for the latest ingredient list.
For further information about any of the ingredients, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
How Activated Charcoal helps
Acne is caused when your sebaceous glands (which are at the base of fine hair follicles) are blocked. This prevents sebum (the chemical that keeps your skin healthy and moisturised), produced by the sebaceous gland, from escaping and so it builds up under your skin.
This build-up along with the dead skin cells and bacteria in your skin get trapped and your body tries to fix it by sending more blood to the area.
The spot that develops is full of sebum - which is the white part and is inflamed due to to the extra blood and therefore tender to touch.
SoapOman's Activated Charcoal is made from Coconut husks to help cleanse your skin with its very high surface to volume ratio means it is extremely absorbent and attracts dirt particles.