Thank you for choosing to purchase a SoapOman subscriptions.
The terms and conditions of the subscription are:
1. Soaps will be sent to the registered address once per month - usually on the same day each month following the setup on the subscription.
However, we cannot guarantee a regular day but will endeavor to send soap at a reasonable time as close to the day as possible.
2. The Soaps that are dispatched will be at SoapOman's discretion but will be full size, full value soap.
3. Once the subscription is signed up, you must honor the full subscription. Subscriptions are unable to be cancelled.
4. If you do wish to stop sending soap, then you must pay the balance in full and can contact us via: firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know to stop sending soap.
5. In signing up to the subscription service, you are deemed to agree with these terms and conditions.
6. We reserve the right to add or remove material, and correct errors. If you find any errors on any part of soapoman.com, please report them to email@example.com
7. When you sign up for a subscription you will need to provide us with some personal information. All personal information we collect about you is stored securely and our privacy agreement can be found here >
We do not handle or store credit card details. These details are captured directly by a Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard compliant payment provider.
8. We may change these terms and conditions at any time. Each time you use soapoman.com you are agreeing to the terms and conditions applicable at that time.
9. The laws of New Zealand apply to these terms and conditions. Any dispute arising in relation to these terms and conditions will be resolved in accordance with New Zealand law.
10. Subscriptions are available for New Zealand only. We are working on other countries and will update our list as soon as we can.
11. No other promotions can be used with Subscriptions and all orders will be deemed null and void should any other promo codes or promotions be used with subscriptions.